Alternative Battery LR44

Most mfgrs require specific courses to purchase the software, or they did the last time I looked. Sometimes they checked, other times they didn't, but Crom help you if you cheated. You were buggered for it.

Not EVEN! I wouldn't survive the lugubrious liberal bastion of blubbering maroons. As a student, it would be bad enough, but as an instructor, look out! Besides, they don't hire people who don't believe in AGWK. And I refuse to put a Bammy sticker on my vehicle. They'll just have to do without me.

That's because there is none offered in any quarter, sir. P.S: That note said "Current Term is Fall 2011" not "full".

-- However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results. -- Sir Winston Churchill

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Rhino requires documentation that you're either a teacher or a student. I sent them a photocopy of my wife's teacher ID. That got me an upgrade from v. 2 (which I owned and used at Wasino) to v. 4 for $95.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

(...)

Ah! See, Larry? It works! :)

I see that McNeel requires either a dated student ID or a dated, current class schedule on the student side or an dated faculty ID card or recent faculty/staff pay stub on the instructor side. You could teach "Conservative Underwater Basketweaving 101" and still qualify.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Joseph Gwinn Inscribed thus:

Oddly enough I found Autocad very un-intuitive though not overly difficult. I find Draftsight much easier to get on with, though I must confess I originally started with Turbocad way way back in the DOS days and did a lot of PCB work using that until I discovered Eagle.

Draftcad is an excellent 2D/3D platform and as you say, reads and writes DFX/DWG perfectly. Certainly well enough to feed straight into a laser cutter and auto punch press. It does have some bugs though and its behavior is different between Winblows and Linux. The DO/UnDo is very handy at times particularly when a bug causes an unexpected effect.

Reply to
Baron

They must have dropped the 'full' classes on their website this AM, shortly after I posted. Note that it now says "(Current Term is Winter - 2012)"

That makes sense. You don't want the web list full of courses that you cannot offer to new students, after all.

The demand is there. 'Sounds like they could use your help. :)

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Larry Jaques wrote: (...)

in to 'Course Number' on the left side:CS195

:)

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Oh, sure. For Mafia/PTA/Union-connected Jersyites.

I wonder if I could get a SCBA setup for dirt cheap as instructor for that class...

-- However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results. -- Sir Winston Churchill

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Me no teach. Me no like liberal institutions. You stop, OK meester?

-- However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results. -- Sir Winston Churchill

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Well, all right. :)

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

I wouldn't doubt it for a minute.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

To avoid that problem while constraining parts in an assembly, anchor the

1st part (preferably a "central" part). To do that right click on the part name in the Design Explorer and select "Anchor Part". You may want to constrain that first part to the major planes or axes before anchoring, but if you do, delete the constraints after anchoring to avoid over-constraint errors..
Reply to
Mike Henry

"Mike Henry" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news4.newsguy.com:

Thanks! I'll give it a try.