Aluminum Extrusions

On occasions we have need of a small quantity of a custom extruded aluminum shape. For the very small quantities we mill the desired
shape from bar. For the larger quantities, still smaller then most extruders like to mess with, we pay the price and have the shape extruded. And other times we pass the project because the cost is simply too restrictive. Over the years we've scoured many online business directories, phone books, and search engines hoping to uncover that one gem of an extruder who embraces small quantity requirements. We would enjoy any ideas anyone would wish to share about any extruders you my know or additional places or resources where we might look in this quest. Thanks, K.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:1189375456.727340.146850@ 19g2000hsx.googlegroups.com:

No matter what extruder you use, for small quantities, you are still going to get hit with the die costs.
--
Anthony

Try Minalex. Die charges are not excessive, so you can pass the savings on to your customer. http://www.minalex.com/

Thanks Anthony and Chas, appreciate your taking time to consider and respond to my post. I'll be contacting Miralex today. K.