need 2 x 32" belts for sander

Various grits... for my belt sander. The last time I had a local place do a custom order for a bunch ranging from 60 grit thru 320 and now I am getting real low. The same place is closed now, so I need some options of who might have them on the shelf, or who to deal with for custom sizes.

thanks to all with helpful, positive responses!

Reply to
rbce2003

klingspor makes custom belts:

DanG