Pricing on Aluminum Extrusions

For those of you who use 8020 (ChaCHING!) for building jigs and such, check out the prices at Orange. Better than eBay pricing!
http://tinyurl.com/ns6zpk9 or http://www.orangealuminum.com/t-slot-framing-systems-and-tracks/t-slot-framing-quad-tracks.html
Disclaimer: I just saw their ad.
--
Self-development is a higher duty than self-sacrifice.
-- Elizabeth Cady Stanton

I've been eyeing the strut that HD sells for light structural use, like a temporary stock rack. Has anyone used it for beams, columns, shelf supports?
-jsw

Here's the data sheet: https://buy.wesco.com/static/catalog/products/images/PDF/THOMAS_BETTS_THOBETC00022_B110_B5_B4.pdf
On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 06:30:21 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"

Which, SUPERSTRUT? Methinks it's too light for your suggested uses. It's for hanging lightweight electrical conduit runs and such. 12ga
I used Sterling HD shelf brackets for my lumber racks, good for about #300 per bracket. Looking at them, I think they're probably 12ga, too. http://tinyurl.com/njedkau and http://tinyurl.com/p42hbw6
--
My desire to be well-informed is currently
at odds with my desire to remain sane. --Sipkess