Annual Spring Fine Arts and Crafts Show & Sale (Seattle - Magnuson Park)

Please join us if you can. We are 240 Northwest Fine Arts & Crafts artisans and we have our annual Spring Fine Arts and Crafts Show & Sale
April 15-17 in Seattles Magnuson Park. Directions available at www.bestnwcrafts.com.
We have cutting edge new works in a wide variety of media. We also have a drawing (no purchase necessary) to win a free bronze sculpture valued at $3,400 by Internationally acclaimed Northwest artist Georgia Gerber.
This event is a grass roots art event produced BY artists to help them market their works. It provides the public with a direct connection between artists and their work. If you enjoy art enough to appreciate the opportunity to talk with the artist and learn about their art before you purchase it, this show's for you. Unlike more conventional venues, in this show there are no agents, galleries or middle men between you and the artist.
Hope to see you there.