Another Bridgeport sighting in a Hollywood movie

This was hard to catch, but in the film _Miami Vice_, about 1/3 the way through, when the good guys raid the warehouse or shop where the bad guys' pair of boats with the quad Merc outboards are docked, in the gunfight action you see what appears to be a Bridgeport type machine in the shop background, although the machine's head looks like a clone and not a Bridgeport make.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

What's the big dealS? severalt years to go movie Ronijn shot on my Britsol shop for meeting places. My old radial drill is keyed player to BoBBIE dEniro and GENE RENAULT ACTING! GOT MY dESERT eAGLES GUS SHORTLY TO SHOOT PERSONAL DEFENSE AFTER Ebay WHACKHOS MADE THREATS TO LIVE. mOVIE MACHINIST HAS MAN TO HURT ON w&s LATHER TOOL. bRIDGEPORT CHEAP COPY OF rOUNDTOWER MILLER NOT SO GOOD SACTS. cORDIALLY, aL bABIN & sOMNS iso compliant900 JOB SHOPS AND REBUILTING TO MACHINE TOOLS AND TOOLONHGS. vUCTOM POOL CUES AND COVERS. k-mART CASHIER bRISTOL, cONN #12 DURING HOLIDATES.

Reply to
Honest A Babin