Another Enco question

Does the free shipping offer work with their sale prices, or only on regular prices.

I need to order some coolant and the free shipping is definately a better deal than the sale price. even better if you get both!

Enco's price on name brand stuff is even better than J &L's with their

25% off sale.

Thank You, Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Reply to
Randy

It works on both sale and regular prices....

Dave Young

Randy wrote:

Reply to
Dave Young

The free shipping is for all general merchandise, and other separate special offers include free shipping of selected larger machine items (if you don't need liftgate truck delivery). Last month, they offered free shipping on a Rong Fu benchtop mill, for example.

There are at least a couple of free shipping "codes" issued each month. One code is supplied on the Hot Deals mailed flyer, and another is included in their monthly specials email that they send out to customers that have registered at their website.

WB metalworking projects

Wild Bill

I can't wait. Gotta equip my mill.

Wes

Reply to
clutch

I forgot to mench.. the prices shown for sale items in the Hot Deals flyers are good for two months. The March flyer prices are good until April 30th, for example. This has been their standard practice for years.

WB metalwork>

Reply to
Wild Bill