J&L MSC 25% off

We used to buy routinely from J&L and always got 25% off list price.When the companies combined, they stopped the 25% off, so we stopped buying.

I just got a call offering the 25% off through August. If you have a business name, I'd suggest you ask for the deal. Have other folks been getting the 25% discount all along?

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

I get fax sales all the time, free shipping, or 25 -40% off depending on the deal.

Sign up for the email or fax specials.

Thank You, Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Reply to
Randy

MSC fax specials come in at least 3-4 times a week to me.

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn