Another Recent Application - And more ON TOPIC metalworking content

A man after my own heart! I still use my Commander where the volume justifies it though parts are expensive and getting scarce. I see the time where we will have to make our own U-joints and such.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Yep, they make a fortune on extended warranties and push them hard...except when it's obvious the extended warranty will cost them.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Try Midwest Multi-Drill. 630-832-3907. Tell them we said hello after you leave a message on their machine and they call you back. :)

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

Salute!

Reply to