another tool/part ID please

I should know what this is, but...

3" long, 5/16" square, mildly hardened, with two milled grooves:

Anyone?

Ken Grunke

Reply to
Ken Grunke

Stephen Young

Maybe, but I've never seen one like this. It was in my late stepfather's toolbox, he was chief maintenance guy for the Minneapolis Parks Dept and left behind a lot of obscure specialty tools and odd parts. I should have noted the drawer this came from, it might have given a clue! Probably something from his Ford pickup...

Ken Grunke

Reply to
Ken Grunke