Anyone know a place I can get powder coating done near Central OH?

I was looking at those kits sears sells where you bake the coating in your over, but I have a project that won't fit in it (and my wife probably wouldn't be happy anyway)

Reply to
Eugene Nine

There is a body shop in Marion that does high-end custom paint jobs for Baja Boats and the like. They powder coat railings etc. so they have the capacity for unwieldy workpieces.

Don't know exactly where you are, but try auto shops close to you.

Reply to
Fred R

Reply to
onesharpstore

Reply to
onesharpstore

You may try these folks Metal coating co.

1700 elida road Lima 0hio 45805 1-800-247-3417 We have used them for retinning and have been very happy with there work Ed
Reply to
onesharpstore