ARTIST NEEDS HELP PLEASE

ARTIST NEEDS HELP PLEASE open original image

Hi all, I am creating a ceramic sculpture as illustrated. I need to know what metal rod I can use to run through the middle of it that will support it. It will be about 7 kilos in total weight . Please try to answer with little jargon as I have no clue about this sort of thing.

Reply to
Sueceramics