Ayone heard from Don Foreman lately?

The last post I see was made on August 26th, 3:06 AM.

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 17:31:48 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

We exchanged emails last week. he's getting ready to help me with an MP9 Renishaw probe. But first, He had to make a trip up nort' to da lake.
He and "the Kid" went to a handgun shoot a couple weeks ago. Both had a blast.
IMHO, Don is gettin' on as well as can be expected.
Karl
Karl Townsend wrote:

Good to hear. I was wondering what had happened to him, after three weeks of no messages. :)

Enjoy the good times when you find them. I suspect you are going to find a lot more good times as long as you keep it real.
Wes