Bad Univer brake valve

I called some of the dealers of these valves. The price of a seal kit is $40, and a new valve assembly is $113, so I decided to get the whole valve assembly and be done with it. Hopefully I get it on Monday.

Ignoramus12820

Ignoramus12820 fired this volley in news:sJWdnTXfeY1_tvDRnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Please cite the dealers. I might need a valve some day.

LLoyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

granzow.com 704-845-2300

Reply to
Ignoramus12820

Probably redundant but get a seal kit also and rebuild te existing valve. Store with the oil or whatever till needed next time.

Bob AZ

Reply to
Bob AZ