BBQ Plate?

Why would anyone put shrimp on a blonde? :-)

Reply to
Dave Bugg

Had an answer... but this being a family news group and all....

-- Standard Disclaimer: My Employer gives my internet access, but I don't speak for them... So blame me for saying something dumb, not them.

Clay Cahill 2004

"I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle." - David Lee Roth

Reply to
Clay Cahill

Hmmmmm. Never mind.

BOB

Reply to
BOB

wonder if we're all thinking the same thing... ;-)

Reply to
Steve Calvin

See "Tampopo", though she wasn't blonde.

Reply to
Matthew L. Martin

Ask Billie Bardy. ;-D

Reply to