best self-adhesive velcro?

"best" meaning best glue-on-the-back?

Reply to
unk

On My R/C airplanes I use industrial velcro from Wal-Mart. I also use a dab of CA glue (super glue) on the edge for extra "hold".

Reply to
Al Bosch

"unk" <

I think it depends on the surface material you're gonna use it on. A smooth hard surface is best for the glue on back strips. On fabric it won't hold for long so I've been using stuff in a tube called E6000. Been good for me... phil k.

Reply to
Phil Kangas

The standard adhesive on velcro is lousy. Make sure you buy the industrial type of acrylic adhesive-backed velcro. It's at least 3x more sticky and lasts 10x longer. It is stronger than many of the fabrics it's adhered to, so don't put it anywhere you don't want it. DAMHIKT.

Both the 3M and imported industrial strength adhesives are good, so you don't have to pay the $$$$ price for Minnesota's stuff.

Reply to
Larry Jaques