bought some tool stuff

- Logan benchtop lathe with tooling, 3, 4 jaw chucks, collets, drilling head, etc: $200

- AMMCO 4000 Brake lathe $500

- Pneumatic lift $0.00 (nothing)

Have not yet brought it home, but the guy who sold it sounds trustworthy. My plan is to keep the logan and sell the brake lathe and perhaps also sell my clausing lathe (too big for my garage). I will put the benchtop into the basement shop.

Ignoramus20931

What kinda Logan?

- - Rex Burkheimer WM Automotive Fort Worth TX

Ignoramus20931 wrote:

Reply to
Rex B