BSP Thread data

Hi i need a data sheet for all BSP threads till 2". i can only find it till 1" on the internet. particularly, i need the drill size for 1 1/2"
BSP.
thanks in advance.
aliT
The section titled key data for thread at the end of the pdf may be of use
http://www.georgefischer.co.uk/mallpipethreads.pdf
also
http://www.draughtsman.co.uk/information_images/mechanical/threads_and_drills/bsp.htm
looks like 45mm tap drill from the last reference
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

The core diameter for a 1 1/2" BSPP thread is 1.7656", according to two old books I have. If you need any other data just let me know. I have a table which goes up to 18" BSPP which I could scan for you.
I thought about putting it on my website once, but never got round to it.
Chris

Wouldn't mind that as well, maybe it will just sit in the collection of old data, as I currently use up to 3" on the farm, but it may be needed one day... What about the drill sizes for 3/4"BSP and 1"BSP?
Pete
Bushy Pete wrote:

Here's the best table of BSPP data I have:
http://www.mythic-beasts.com/~cdt22/bspp_data.jpg
It's from "Fowler's Mechanics' and Machinists' Pocket Book 1942". Some of the numbers are a bit fuzzy, but you should be able to figure out what they are. If not let me know and I'll check the original.
Best wishes,
Chris
Thanks Chris, thread data filed away for posterity! Pete
wrote:

it.
old
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote: