Changing oil through dipstick tube

|You're WRONG!

You just called me a liar you FUCK. Don't you ever do that -again-

|If you put in 4 quarts, and start the engine, you'll be half quart short. If |you put in 4.5 quarts, then start the engine to fill up the filter. | |The oil level on the stick will be perfect.

You are mistaken

|Providing you are reading the manual properly, for the engine that's in your |vehivle? | |Refinish King

You are mistaken, or a mistake. The Jury is still out on this matter.

Lg

Reply to
Lawrence Glickman

|You're WRONG!

You just called me a liar you FUCK. Don't you ever do that -again-

Having recently changed my oil and filter, I just went out and checked the level AGAIN in the garage which is level.

There is an upper and lower hole in the dipstick. The oil level goes smack Dead-On at the upper hole, which is "Full"

You call me a liar. That's after pouring a FULL 5 QUARTS OF VALVOLINE

5W-20 into the engine.

This is a V6 12 valve Vulcan engine, 182 cubic inches displacement,

152 horsepower.

You come over here, and put your money where your mouth is. I bet you Here, in the n/g, $2,000 cash, that you are incorrect and that I am right.

Don't bring anything but cash. A check from you isn't worth the paper it's written on.

Lg

Reply to
Lawrence Glickman

You guys saying my memory is shot? LOL, maybe so. My position is untenable and it would be pointless to attempt to defend it...besides I have to walk to the store to get my Geritol, the snow's already 5 feet deep and those hills are are getting higher...

Reply to
Arthur Dent

This is Usenet, and you need to cease with the nonsensical bravado. It makes you look silly.

Reply to
Stephen Bigelow

The first car with two filters that comes to mind is a Ferrari.

Reply to
Chas Hurst

|> |You're WRONG! |>

|> You just called me a liar you FUCK. |> Don't you ever do that -again- | |This is Usenet, and you need to cease with the nonsensical bravado. It makes |you look silly.

My challenge stands. Put your money where your mouth is folks. I will set the parameters anywhere you like.

Wanna bet $20? No problem.

$200? No problem.

$2000? No problem

$200,000? No problem.

Step right up and take advantage of this once in a Lifetime chance to screw yourself with your own putz.

Lg

Reply to
Lawrence Glickman

Love it!

Thanks for your good natured humor, Arthur.

Harold

Reply to
Harold & Susan Vordos

Bold words, considering LG uses recycled electrons.

Ed

Reply to
Ed Price

But decided that we needed to get that nonsense any way.

Or not caring.

So can you, and hey, I was here first any way.

jk

Reply to
jk

Not as silly as some drooling moron creating two sock puppets and making them argue with each other... which is what I suspect in this case ;-)

Reply to
Steve

william_b_noble wrote: .

Air-cooled Porschewagen 911? :)

Reply to
Steve

And let me guess... your towel is dirty, you're sick of Vogon poetry, and you failed to look directly at an SEP and so now you see it?

:-p

Reply to
Steve

My!

you contradicted yourself in your own post, and you get violent to cover your inadeptness?

You said: "You FUCK!:

On occasion.

Refinish King

PS

Not as often as I'd like, and will you hit me with your purse if you're really that mad?

Reply to
Refinish King

He's a moron too?

He's going to call you something worse than; "FUCK!:

Reply to
Refinish King

Your originalk post said 4.5 quarts!

Assplug!