Children and weapons

Ignoramus17673

OK, ID those guns.

Iggy's looks to be some Mosin Nagants with M53 Yugo beltfeds (same as German MG42) over the shoulder.

Gunner's pic2 is kids with krinks

Gunner's last pic is the known everywhere AK47

Did i get it right

Reply to
Karl Townsend

I think that they are German carbines?

Looks like toys to me?

yes

Reply to
Ignoramus17673

Were they a part of some military organization, or by themselves?

Reply to
Ignoramus27124

Nope, MG34s and 98K Mausers

Nope, some variation of the H&K MP5

One milled AK47, one stamped AKM

Not really, no soup for you.

David

Reply to
David R. Birch

Big gold Star!!!

Now which MNs were the kids carrying, for bonus points!!

Gunner

  1. Lie
Gunner

Nope

Hardly.

33%!

Gunner

  1. Lie
Gunner

Absolutely correct. I just zoomed in on the photos. Well done! I thought they were MNs until you commented and then I looked again. The bolt disassembly button on the butt stocks is the key and I missed them last night when I got home and was doing the email/groups.

The flash suppressors on the MG34s is unique and is easily spotted.

Probably the MP5-2

He got the last one correct.

Gunner

  1. Lie
Gunner

Only half right, an AKM is not an AK47. I've stopped using the term AK47, it's been a long time since they were common. I just say AK now.

David

Reply to
David R. Birch