Cordless drill/tool that doesn't lockup when trigger released?

It's in the Cessna 182...

Wife want's me to make it an IO-470... she's tired of carb ice... (though that bird is pretty good about it)...

Yeah they are a flying HD...man those jugs are big.... ummm not my wifes.. the O-470...LOL....

Didn't realize till I read your e-mail addy yer a Beach Pilot... Had LOTS of fun in a T-34 and a Barron-55, but sadly I'm not multi rated, needed my

10K hour ex-P3 pilot buddy to put it in HIS log book.. But as they say .. "PIC can be in any seat in the aircraft as long as he can reach the controls"...HeHeHe.. ;-)

Keep the blue side up pal :-)

--.- Dave

Reply to
Dave August

Awww... poor baby Dave.

What about your imaginary kill file friend, Dave?

Another good troll, Dave.

BZZZZT!!! That's not the project, Dave.

Another wrong conclusion Dave. I've been designing and building things long enough to have learned some patience. If I ever get a prototype that works, I'll probably put it on my pictures page.

Awww... poor baby Dave.

Reply to
John Doe

That works two ways, as my plane _is_ blue on top.

Enjoy those jugs!

Reply to
B A R R Y

How about a motor from a scrap electric wheelchair or something similar?

Reply to
Stuart

--Winston

Reply to