Cruis'n Rulz! up and Running!

I finished the engine top end o/haul, a complete photo essay on my website at:

See Engine Overhaul in the boat pic section. JR Dweller in the cellar

If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes Doubt yourself, and the real world will eat you alive The world doesn't revolve around you, it revolves around me No skeletons in the closet; just decomposing corpses

-------------------------------------------------------------- "Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal" "I'm sorry, Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.."

Reply to
JR North

Very nice work JR! Working in that engine compartment must have been pretty squished. I was very surprised when you mentioned that a marine-grade engine had been constructed without the use of SS fasteners.

Reply to
woodworker88