Custom Load Spreaders?

Is there a vendor who specializes in load spreaders? I have an unusual application that requires a 1" RAM on a hydraulic press to have its load actually delivered onto some flat plates that are not at the center of the press. I'm guessing some vendor must make lots of adapters for a standard RAM that would distribute onto flat plates or plates with different distributions away from center?

Reply to
Will