Dalton lathe

I have a dalton lathe I would like some info on it.i can't find anything anywhere and help would be great

-jsw

Also information here http://www.lathes.co.uk/dalton/index.html , seems to be down at the moment which is the first time I've seen that so check again later.

Yesterday it wanted me to sign in. Today the site comes up but Dalton and the other lathe pages I tried are 404.
-jsw
The links didn't work for me either
On Sun, 15 Mar 2015 08:04:37 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"

Bot the Yahoo groups and the lathes.co.uk sites are working for me now.
--
Ed Huntress