Daytona Mig Pocket Pulse TIG welder opinions?

I posted this on the welding newsgroup but got no response.

Given that it is a DC only 110v box, is the Daytona Mig Pocket Pulse 100 Tig welder any good for welding stainless and mild steel rod and thin wall tubing?

I believe it was originally made by Cebora. I have not been able to find any information on it via a Google query, nor is it listed on the Daytona Mig website...

Thanx!

__ "All she took was all I had..."

Reply to
Emmo

Well I never saw this post over in the welding newsgroup, but anyway...

If it is a 100 amp DC TIG with pulsing ability, then it would be fine for steel, and stainless steel up to 1/8" thick.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler