Delay the November Election?

Your reading comprehension sucks today.

You said he would not shut down teh elections, unless the US experiences a major terrorist attack. We did, therefore he CAN, and you say 'fine by me.'

Bush is a PUO, he was put there as a figurehead. He didn't 'cause' anything. What was your phrase, "box of rocks."

Jim

jim rozen

In Gunner's current state either one would be lethal

Looks like even some of GWB's supporters are jumping ship

ff

Reply to
ff

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 22:01:59 -0400, "tonyp" calmly ranted:

"So they're not gonna schedule one after all, eh?" queried the conspiracy theorist.

----- = Dain Bramaged...but having lots of fun! =

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Here in Baltimore several elections ago the prod to get the lazy "Democratic" voters out was a ticket for a free chicken dinner. :-)

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

That's a better deal than Bush's dinners. He makes you pay $1,000 a plate, and then he feeds you stale canapés and rubber chicken.

It's a lot like the way he runs our economy. d8-)

Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

I don't know exactly where he was on 9/11, but he was Governor of Pennsylvania at the time. What responsibilities regarding the security of the Pentagon did he have?

Am I missing something here?

R, Tom Q.

Remove bogusinfo to reply.

Reply to
Tom Quackenbush

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 20:15:09 GMT, ff calmly ranted:

Why do you say that, ffred? Gunner is a very good example of Californians being a sturdy breed. Were you thinking of another state, like Floridia? ;)

----- = Dain Bramaged...but having lots of fun! =

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

It being a dull day, I decide to respond to what Gunner foisted Mon, 12 Jul 2004 05:44:59 GMT on rec.crafts.metalworking , viz:

Bwahaahahahaha! Its all part of the fiendish plot to be elected President!

Seriously, I was thinking that the parts of the country where this might happen, and work, would be the parts more likely to have been colored red in the last election. But in the Democrat areas, nobody would think of doing that, they'd still be waiting three days after the election for FEMA to come and tell them what to do.

tschus pyotr

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

If your communication skills were better, Id not have reason to try to make heads or tails out of what you are saying. Shrug

We did have a major terrorist attack. And did he even declare martial law? No. And it would be required to declare martial law before even thinking about putting off an election.

Your bias, hatred and bigotry are showing. Watch out..someone might think you are one of those left wing extremists and the puppet masters you claim are pulling Bush's strings will disappear you in the dark of night..or send some of those Massad contract hit men to put a couple

22lr in the back of your skull.

Remember Jim..when you make your foil beanie..shiney side out. If you put it shiney side in..the mind control satellites will have you the moment you step outside the door.

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there. - George Orwell

Reply to
Gunner

And that had what exactly to do with Lefty election frauds? If you need examples of lefties on a string..should I mention the puppet master known as Soros?

Hummmm?

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there. - George Orwell

Reply to
Gunner

Oh oh...does that mean Bush & Co are smarter than you? God forbid.

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there. - George Orwell

Reply to
Gunner

Yup. How many years was it before it was reported that we and the Brits had the Japanese and German naval codes for example?

Wasnt it Coventry that was allowed to be bombed so the Germans would not know the Brits knew their codes?

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there. - George Orwell

Reply to
Gunner

Of course. Which is why we live in a "red" zone. " We be conservative, we care, we be bad and we be heavily armed."

And of course, its Bush's fault. Everything. Global warming, wheat rust, global cooling, the Clinton gun ban, heat rash, whiney liberals, bad teeth, warts, the entropy cycle, and plugged arteries. Its all Bush's fault..or those nefarious mysterious Them that pull his strings...Illuminati? Hamiltonians? The Bear clones?

Anyways..its all Bush's fault.

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there. - George Orwell

Reply to
Gunner

No..but Jim is....chuckle.....

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there. - George Orwell

Reply to
Gunner

Gunner's plumbing is working just fine. Rave reviews from those giving it a test ride. No nitro needed either. Well..the third time...but only one pill.

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there. - George Orwell

Reply to
Gunner

Not to mention the stealing of elections that republicans are world famous for.

Reply to
Bassie Adriaensen

"I want my show to have a timeless quality!" "Here's your hanging chad scetch, Krusty!"

Tim

Tim Williams

Well, he is a _Southern_ Californian which is a breed apart from Northern Californians. I don't know how that plays in Florida (Floridia??) The only time time I've been to Miami there was a huge sting operation underway so I can't really give them an unbiased opinion. I'd say the sturdiest breed would be any descendants of the goldrush although the mexicans might dispute it.

ff

Reply to
ff

Republicans have no need to steal elections, but democrats make it a life long career.

Reply to
Mr.Plastic

Your habit of using any discussion as an excuse to mention 22s to the skull seems to be getting worse. Hmmm...

To Jim - I know you don't like the "you should" stuff, but the time has come to make an exception. What say you: soothing aquarium-scene screen saver, or herbal enema for gunner? :-)

Wayne

Reply to
wmbjk