Detroit Industrial

Does anyone know how to contact this company?? They have been
harassing me for about five years. I keep telling them to take me off
their list and that I WILL NOT buy from them but they keep calling. I
want to turn them into the authorities to put an end to it. Thanks,
Neal
Reply to
ptmachine
yes they do have a website, their guy called the other day. said he couldn't quote a special endmill diameter because we weren't a customer. said if his price was right then I could cut him a po to cover the special tools, still not able to quote them without us buying some tooling. ended up hanging up on him, ear was still ringing two hours later from my conversation with him. not at work right now but will try to remember to send the url to my home email on tuesday
Reply to
jay s