DeWalt Tool Safety

This instruction video is an absolute must for anyone using large DeWalt power drills, or any other power drill for that matter.

If you don't this may happen to you!

Abrasha

Reminds me of when I drilled into a nitrogen spring (with my Metabo drill) at work. Clears the chips out of the hole really fast...

Regards,

Robin

Reply to
Robin S.

Always finding the hot little movies!

Abrasha wrote:

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

And the scary part - I have the Hammer Drill by DeWalt. :-)

Martin Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net NRA LOH, NRA Life NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder

Abrasha wrote:

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

No, I never find them. I somehow got onto this email list from somewhere, and I receive links to them all the time. Every once in a while I think people on rcm will enjoy them, so I pass on the information.

Usually I have been right, because my web site hits just sky rocket after I post the links to the movies.

Abrasha

Abrasha