Dihydrogen Monoxide Joke Site

Hi all,

A friend sent this yesterday:

It's a pretty funny site, once you sort out the BS about what 'Dihydrogen Monoxide' really is. (Apparently the site has been around a while, but is new to me.)

Wondering what kind of response I'd get, I sent the link to about ten friends last night. I also mentioned that I'd been a 'regular user for more years than I can remember', and 'wholeheartedly recommend it for everyone!'

Most of these people are pretty sharp... but apparently it shot right over their heads.

Only one response asking if I'd gone insane; and a dire warning to 'reframe', 'do my homework' and think hard before 'messing with dangerous snake oil'.

Now almost hate to tell her the truth! :)

More here:

The part under the 'Public efforts involving DHMO' is pretty good.

Erik

Reply to
Erik

A rather sad but informative case was the kid in Idaho who ran a survey on who apposed the use of DHMO and 47 of the 50 people contacted said it should be banned.

Reply to
John B.