Drill rig used for putting in new water line to well

Some people asked for some photos of the drill rig I made to put in the water line to the well last week: .

oldjag

Nice. I can see that the mag drill made it easier to set up. That & the u-joint. I think a Hole Hawg & 2 people holding it would work, without needing a u-joint. That is, if you have a Hole Hawg.

I've got this filed. I'd like to try it someday.

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt