DRO with serial port

How common are serial ports on DROs for connecting to computers? Is
this an option with CBX, Jenix or even the Chinese caliper type
compatible DROs?
Reply to
oparr
It can be done though not easily at this point Jenix EDM Display unit may be possible I am researching that piece of equipment. Chinese scales can be done with a splitter and RS232 gang box. In both case I know of no software currently written to handle more than basic display or other usage.
Ken Kenneth A. Emmert SMW Precision
Reply to
Kenneth A. Emmert
A serial port is an option on the 3 axis CBX-3d.
Reply to
Bill Chernoff
Okay, thanks. Heck, looks like Google group's news reading/posting is now real time.
Kenneth A. Emmert wrote:
Reply to
oparr
Thanks, I'll request a quote.