Dry Ice Blasting

Removing old paint, metal corrosion and organic bottom deposits is a very large
time consumer in all kinds of construction and
maintenance. I love sand blasting as a process, but there are significant
downsides to this. One is the mess it creates and
another is its lack of discrimination on what it removes and what it leaves
behind. Does anyone have any experience with Dry Ice
blasting. The advertising of this makes all kinds of claims. Is it as good as it
is advertised?
Steve
Reply to
Steve Lusardi
time consumer in all kinds of construction and
downsides to this. One is the mess it creates and
behind. Does anyone have any experience with Dry Ice
it is advertised?
It was absolutely fantastic for cleaning built up mold release from S-Rim molds. Pretty easy on painted surfaces too. Don't get too close to membrane keypads or instrument faces though.
Wes