Dufour Mill question?

I have a line on a Dufour horz mill with a universal table and factory vertical head. I did not find a model number on it but it appears to be early fifties by the cloth covered wire and the style of the contactors. Does anyone out there have experience with this brand and have any specific reasons to avoid this brand, other that it being French made. Thanks in advance lg no neat sig line

Reply to
larry g

if the french build machinery the way they do automobiles... =)

Reply to
Jon Grimm