dumb luck

"Ignoramus25487" wrote in message news:d6tkbg$kt5$ snipped-for-privacy@pita.alt.net...

That's just common sense! Anytime a woman has a large blunt, heavy object in her hands and asks a question that no matter HOW you answer is going to result in pain...need I say more?

Reply to
Keith Schiffner

On Mon, 23 May 2005 09:26:06 -0400, the inscrutable "wallster" spake:

I'd absolutely LOVE to come across a find like that, Walt. Congrats. She's lookin much better now.

- The only reason I would take up exercising is ||

so that I could hear heavy breathing again. || Programmed Websites

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On 23 May 2005 19:44:34 GMT, the inscrutable Ignoramus25487 spake:

Well, you'd better never go swimming in a lake or swimming pool, cross the street in or out of a crosswalk, use an escalator, climb a ladder, rewire a house/piece of machinery, or eat food at a restaurant, Iggy. They're all as or more dangerous. ;)

- The only reason I would take up exercising is ||

so that I could hear heavy breathing again. || Programmed Websites

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Actually, I recently nearly croaked after eating bad fish bought from a nearby discount store (Westview Market in Downers Grove, IL, AVOID THAT SHIT PLACE). The sight of me lying on the floor near the toilet full of vomit, was not pretty to my wife.

Ignoramus25487

Can I be his friend! Lucky dog!

Joe

wallster wrote:

Reply to
Joemomma

On 23 May 2005 22:09:52 GMT, the inscrutable Ignoramus25487 spake:

If you want a babelicious metal monger, check out Jesse Combs on Extreme 4x4 on Saturday and Sunday mornings. The gorgeous gal can mig, tig, plasma cut, wrench, and go mud whompin' with the best of us. I'm definitely in lust with this beautiful and capable lass. Review at:

She's in slo-mo right now after having her appendix taken out a couple weeks ago, but you'll see her movin' old iron off and putting new iron onto these trucks. I really like the program and the 2 hosts, Jesse and Ian.

- The only reason I would take up exercising is ||

so that I could hear heavy breathing again. || Programmed Websites

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Let the record show that "wallster" wrote back on Mon, 23 May 2005 09:26:06 -0400 in rec.crafts.metalworking :

I hate you.

In a good way, mind you, but still... .

tschus pyotr

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

"Deadly" is not cheap :-)

As the saying goes "The wages of sin are death. But after taxes and deductions, it is more like a tired feeling."

tschus pyotr

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Let the record show that Gunner wrote back on Tue,

24 May 2005 00:00:32 GMT >

"but what a way to go..."

pyotr

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Hell yeah, I wouldn't touch my laundry with a ten foot pole. By the way, I understand they some company is coming out with a hydrogen fuel cell powered motorcycle.

I guess it'll be silent but deadly.

Reply to
Artemia Salina

Well, there ya go.. If you'd have been riding a motorcycle instead of buying discount fish doncha think things might have been better?

;-)

John

Reply to
JohnM

Got a complete DT250 up my country property. Friend gave it to me 10+ years ago, had something trivial wrong with it. One of these days it's going on Ebay along with the Honda XL250 of similar (70's) vintage.

PDW

Reply to
Peter Wiley

I got my Honda XL350 (1973) the same way. I loved the way the last owner used a DieHard 6vt lantern battery instead of a real one.

Gunner

Gunner

I've always thought you should be allowed a .44 if your on your bike. Just to even things out. A friend of mine just got a permit and a PPK for her bike. I suggested she trade it for a 454 Casull. Karl

Reply to
Karl Vorwerk

On Tue, 24 May 2005 02:17:38 -0400, the inscrutable JohnM spake:

Want true danger? First eat that fish, THEN go riding. =:-0

- The only reason I would take up exercising is ||

so that I could hear heavy breathing again. || Programmed Websites

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Don't forget hooded sweatshirts.. I was listening to my Fiat motor some years back, thought it had a funny sound- bent closer to hear better and the the strings on the sweatshirt hood met the crankshft pulley.. Sucked that hood closed real quick, I was leaning on the car and tried to resist the coming event, the strings were sort of rotten from weld spatter and they fortunately broke. Only thing sticking out of that hood was the end of my nose and by the time I got the thing opened up to where I could see I didn't really want to wear one again. Don't know what would have happened if the strings hadn't broke when they did, but I'll bet I would've hated it..

John

Reply to
JohnM

GACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunner

Gunner

Yeah, I'd be a high-speed barf sprayer.. "Just two coats covers any color"

Reply to
JohnM

Well, I disagree with your premise that motorcycles are deadly. If you really think that they are, though, it seems like you're planning on profitting by another's death if you sell it to someone else, no?.

R, Tom Q.

Remove bogusinfo to reply.

Reply to
Tom Quackenbush

Or as Jean Shepherd once aptly said about the Sherwin-Williams paint sign: "We Cover the World."

Jim

Reply to
jim rozen