Ebay scammers shot

While the dead include a young infant, who certainly is not part of what his momma and daddy used to do and make a living out of it on ebay, and for him I truly feel sorry, but momma and daddy used to be known ebay sellers who never produced items they sold and were nortorious for their scams on ebay . They made thier living doing that..and other so called scams. Looks like according to the news anyhow, daddy may have done in momma and infant son, and fled to his home country of England....I did not get their last name, but I do not think it was Babin, but its a good possibility they probably knew each other...Seems like a lot of scams negatives comments on sellers seem to come out of the new england area and the southwest just from looking at folks feedback and locations.

Reply to
Roy

This is getting to be a pretty bizarre story, with lots of misinformation flying around. Google for Neil Entwistle for more info.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson