Electrical newsgroup?

Hi,

Anyone know if there is an active Usenet group where electricians hang out? I want to ask about those three phase sockets I discussed here a while back.

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy

Check out Alt.Home.Repair... There are several very qualified people hanging out.

Ignoramus15297

alt.engineering.electrical perhaps

Reply to
JensenC

Thanks Iggy and Jensen. I'll try both those groups.

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy

Christopher Tidy wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@cantabgold.net:

alt.engineering.electrical Very active group of some good folks

Reply to
Anthony

Reply to
Mike Berger