Elga jig borer

My first post here. I have just aquired an Elgar jig borer with dro,seems a very nice machine. I say seems because I got no tooling with it and I have been unable to source the right tool holder . I was told it had an int30 taper but having purchased an int 30 adaptor it definetly is not that. Can anyone tell me what sort of taper it will be or point me in the direction of a instruction book. Thanks in advance, nothing more frustrating than having a new toy and not being able to play with it. John

Reply to
jphz