Enco free shipping code for January ?

I need a few small items , like a new bandsaw blade . I think I'll try Enco if I can get that newest free shipping code ...

Reply to
Snag

The last email I got was for free shipping till 12/31/11 .. Might have to wait a day or so. They normally send out on Tuesdays and Thursdays, guess they missed this past Tuesday.

Reply to
tnik

Speak of the devil.. It just came in..

Use Promo Code: JANFSR for Free UPS Shipping* on Orders of $25 or More! Hurry offer ends 1/7/12!

Reply to
tnik

Thanks !!

Reply to