Enco free shipping code for January ?

I need a few small items , like a new bandsaw blade . I think I'll try Enco if I can get that newest free shipping code ...

--
Snag
Learning keeps
On 1/4/2012 9:36 AM, Snag wrote:

The last email I got was for free shipping till 12/31/11 .. Might have to wait a day or so. They normally send out on Tuesdays and Thursdays, guess they missed this past Tuesday.
On 1/4/2012 9:42 AM, tnik wrote:

Speak of the devil.. It just came in..
Use Promo Code: JANFSR for Free UPS Shipping* on Orders of $25 or More! Hurry offer ends 1/7/12!
tnik wrote:

Thanks !!
--
Snag