Enco Free Shipping Code for November?

I haven't seen one posted this month. Is there any?
TIA Norm

calmly ranted:

They're usually on the back of the catalog, and the catalog which got to me on Thursday had no mention of it. they're giving away free holiday gifts with purchases of $500 (Ooh, a clock radio!), $1500 (Gee, a cordless phone), and $3k (Hmmm, a Coby DVD home theater system).
-- Friends Don't Let Friends Eat Turkey and Drive --

I got the free thermos last year. I used it yesterday. Very Poor thermos. I filled it full of hot water and 5 minute later the outside was so hot you could not hold it.
cs

None of the e-mail's I got from Enco lately mentioned free shipping, just free "holiday bonus gifts".
Lane
CZNRFS for orders over $50.00 in Nov.