Enco Free Shipping Code for November?

I haven't seen one posted this month. Is there any?

TIA Norm

Reply to
Norm Dresner

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 07:46:30 GMT, "Norm Dresner" calmly ranted:

They're usually on the back of the catalog, and the catalog which got to me on Thursday had no mention of it. they're giving away free holiday gifts with purchases of $500 (Ooh, a clock radio!), $1500 (Gee, a cordless phone), and $3k (Hmmm, a Coby DVD home theater system).

-- Friends Don't Let Friends Eat Turkey and Drive --

Reply to
Larry Jaques

None of the e-mail's I got from Enco lately mentioned free shipping, just free "holiday bonus gifts".

Lane

Reply to
Lane

Reply to
mrbill2

I got the free thermos last year. I used it yesterday. Very Poor thermos. I filled it full of hot water and 5 minute later the outside was so hot you could not hold it.

cs

Reply to
Charles A. Sherwood