engine power unit

In that case..Id use belts.

But then..shrug..Im not terribly creative

Gunner

One could not be a successful Leftwinger without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of Leftwingers, a goodly number of Leftwingers are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid. Gunner Asch

Reply to
Gunner Asch

On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 13:11:38 -0400, Brian Lawson wrote the following:

I second Brian's savvy answer. eBay, Surplus Center, and Northern Tool have inexpensive bits and lots for that.

-- The most powerful factors in the world are clear ideas in the minds of energetic men of good will. -- J. Arthur Thomson

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Check your rotation on all components. I suspect at least your engine and air compressor both turn CCW. Therefore you can't join them face to face.

Reply to
aasberry

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com fired this volley in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Hydraulics would do it with a simple reversal of the lines.

LLoyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh