Engineers guide to cats

That was good. I sent it to my katz lovin' ex wife.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Hey, Gunner, Google been in touch with you yet? Just curious.

Reply to
Jerry Kraus

Hey Jerry, seen any short haired individuals wandering around your neighborhood? Probably not..they generally arent seen until its too late, if then.

Now what does Google want from me?

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 09:53:20 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, Wes quickly quoth:

Too bad they didn't share the anti-grav techniques we all know have been developed using a cat strapped to a slice of buttered bread. I'd like to see engineering statistics and performance models for various cat types.

I met a divorcee at my sister's house who calls her ex husband a wasband (pronunciation: wuz'-bund). I like it! Hmm, what new name can you guys call your ex-wives?...

-- Imagination is more important than knowledge... Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Fired.

Reply to