Enviro chamber liquid CO2 question?

I typed Draeger as in Dräger Tube but it came out as Deager.

Bloody keyboard can't spell :-|

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

you must vent he co2 out side. It is heavier than air and in concetrations of 2% will kill you. Call liquid air-linde compant they do a lot of this. You can get cylinders with both a liguid and a gas tap.

Reply to
aws

Dry ice is -109.something I believe.

Reply to
Pete C.

I do recall reading such articles, but a trip to Google revealed only hints, perhaps a residue of pre-internet medical approaches. The standard of care for carbon monoxide poisoning is now the hyperbaric chamber, at 3 atmospheres. Hyperbaric chambers were uncommon 20 years ago, so it does fit together.

Joe Gwinn

Reply to
Joseph Gwinn

CO2 in the O2 probably dates back to the days of iron lungs...

Reply to
Pete C.