Excellent Mastercam Step by Step VideoTutorials

Hey CNC freaks,

Received my DVD today. These are some excellent tutorials for anyone who want to learn Mastercam Mill machining. There for Mastercam 10. You will find them on ebay

"Every one knows evrything, no one is ever wrong"

Robert

Reply to
frbalo

Those DVDs sound cheap enough, It's the Master Cam that I can't afford.

Dick

Reply to
Dick

I've got "Lathe Training Tutorials" for mastercam X by In House Solutions. Its an excellent guide for learning mastercam lathe. They make one for mill, also.

I seem to retain what I've learned better with a book than with a video. Must be a sign of my age.

Reply to
Karl Townsend