fa: anyone with an old Gray Marine engine might want this Jabsco coolant pump

nice bronze jabsco pump - hate to see it become scrap metal

here's the link

I found the Jabsco data /service sheet forthe pump, there's a link to that in the e-bay listing. Bill

to contact me, do not reply to this message, instead correct this address and use it

will iam_ b_ No ble at msn daught com

***
Reply to
William B Noble (don't reply t

Now there is a name I have not heard since the ealry 70's late 60's. I used to have a Owens Craft , all mahagony and teak, that had a Gray Marine Inboard in it.........Looked very similar to the old Chris Crafts of that era....IIRC it was a mid to late 50's model....

Reply to
Roy