FA: Clausing 5900 12"x24" Lathe Assemblies

I am parting out a Clausing 12" x24" lathe. I am going to convert it to CNC in the hear future so I have listed the assemblies on eBay that I won't need minus the leadscew, half nuts and QC box (gotta figure out how to pull that stuck leadscrew off! :-)

If the above link doesn't work, do a search for Marty_in_Mesa Thanks! Marty

Reply to
escarcega

I am glad to see someone still accepting something other than PayPal. :-)

Good luck, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols