FA: maybe one of you guys could use this rechargable flashlight?

I like having a flashlight handy, but I don't like the way this one plugs in - but if you have some spare outlets, maybe it will be OK for you - I kinda expect it to go really cheap.... (how's that for an evasive statement?)

Bill

to contact me, do not reply to this message, instead correct this address and use it

will iam_ b_ No ble at msn daught com

Reply to
William B Noble (don't reply t