FA: Mini Bike/Mini Chopper Project 95% done

Moved it around with me, now sitting for about 4+ years. Needs to go to a father/son that will finish it. Lots of custom work done, not much left to
finish. Located in Mesa, AZ
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item 0167487544

Hey Marty,
Might help others judge some things if you stick some wheel/tire sizes and the wheel base and the OA height info on the listing.
Take care. Sorry you and Jr. didn't get it up and running, although I suspect mama is happier!
Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario.