FA: Mini Bike/Mini Chopper Project 95% done

Moved it around with me, now sitting for about 4+ years. Needs to go to a father/son that will finish it. Lots of custom work done, not much left to finish. Located in Mesa, AZ

Marty Escarcega

Hey Marty,

Might help others judge some things if you stick some wheel/tire sizes and the wheel base and the OA height info on the listing.

Take care. Sorry you and Jr. didn't get it up and running, although I suspect mama is happier!

Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario.

Reply to
Brian Lawson