FA:: neat power supply and more timers

Guys,

I just put some more timers up for auction and a very neat Elpac power supply, 120vac to 5-15vdc, 3amp. This power supply is Industrial Strength and damn near Bullet Proof for you experimenters out there.

I still offer a 10% discount to the high bidder on all this, if they mention they are a RCM member.

Here's the power supply.

And to view everything.

Thanks to everyone for the good advise on this project.

Stay tuned

Jim

Reply to
James E. Baldock