FA: rotary punch press and manual punch press

I got a rotary turret punch that is in the way in my shop. The model is a Weiderman RA-41P. It's rated at 15 tons and can punch a sheet 28x

40 in. It weighs 6000 lb.. Im about 1.45 hours away from you in NE PA. right up rt 80. I got a bunch of punches to go with it, not sure if i got a 1/4 in sq but they easy to make. The thing runs on 120/240 vac,single phase. I want $350.00 for it and will load it on your flatbed, or if no one wants it its going to the scrap yard for .06 per pound. I have the manual for it.

I also got a 7 ton whitney jensen manual punch press that would do the job for 300.00. The whitney jensen weighs about 250 lb.. estimated.

John

Reply to
John

Gunner Asch