Waldron Punch Suprise Arrived Today

In mid March I ordered a set of Waldron Punches from the Great Models Website. Of coarse, they were out like everyone else. I figured I would never see that order. Surprise; when I arrived home today they were sitting in the mailbox. If you are still looking, you might want to check to see if they have more in stock.

Reply to
Count DeMoney

Feelin' a bit punchy today , eh?

Count yourself as a lucky owner of a nice punch/die set! :-)

I felt just like you couple of times as I placed orders in 2 places (neither had it in stock). Then, before I canceled the 2nd order, 1st arrived but it was missing the die part. So, I decided not to cancel the 2nd order.

Now, I have a nice pair of Waldron Punches! I figure that I got them for a good price and I'll keep the 2nd one as a spare.

Life is good! Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.